Inclusive, accessible learning is our watchword, whether that is regarding learning and development events, curriculum design, or resources, including this website.
This accessibility statement applies to all pages on the Real Time Education company website, i.e. the homepage at www.realtimeeducation.co.uk and all pages linked from it.
This website is run by Real Time Education Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. That means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We are aware that some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact Lynne Taylerson using either of the methods below.
If you need the information on this website provided in a different format such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please use the contact methods below:
Phone: 01299 405573
We will consider your request and get back to you in 7 days.
Real Time Education is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations (2018).
This statement was prepared on 01/05/2021. It was last reviewed on 01/06/2021.
This website was last tested on 01/06/2021. The test was carried out by Awen Media Limited and all pages were tested.